|Number of Staff:||6|
|Established For:||88 Years 0 Months|
The particular highlights of the business are:
– A well established business.
– Good loyal clientele.
– Fully equipped business with favorable lease terms (see below).
– Turnover in excess of £325,000 pa with a net profit of £28,281 pa. (See financial summary below).
– A business with great potential which has not been fully exploited because the owner is winding down towards retirement.
– An easily run operation.
– Good loyal well trained staff.
– A good first time buyers business and an ideal purchase for a husband and wife team and on-site operators.
– Low rent & rates.
– Very low overheads.
– A niche concern with very little competition.
– Business enjoys superb local reputation.
– This concern provides Drinking, darts and dining. The dining area has at least 40 covers with a further 40 covers including the lounge areas. Food sales are approx. 30% of the total trade with Sunday roasts proving to be very popular.
|Lease Terms:||The original length of the lease was 10 years with 5 years remaining. The rent is £30,000 pa with a review in 2017. The lease may be renewable or negotiable for longer term if required. The rates are £14,213 pa.|
|Details of Accommodation:||The private accommodation comprises of 3 bedrooms, lounge and a kitchen. The current leaseholder does not presently reside on the property and the three bedrooms are rented out on short term lets.|
|Location:||- Situated on the Shirehampton Road in the Sea Mills area of Bristol.
- Prominent location on main arterial road.
- Excellent free customer parking facilities.
- Industrial estates nearby.
- Surrounded by a densely populated residential area with schools and other local amenities.
- High levels of passing trade.
- Good volumes of traffic and pedestrian flow.
- Commercially thriving area.
- Well linked with A4, M5 and A4162 with good railway links.
- Area enjoying much growth and re-generation.
- A lifestyle area.
- Excellent local demographics for this type of area.
|As far as competition is concerned there are other similar businesses in the area.|